Track Limits, Betting Odds and Limits:
- There is a maximum net profit on each individual race based on the track category. Daily Doubles and Pick 3’s count towards the last race in its sequence when calculating the race profit. The formula will be Net Profit equals Net Payout For Race minus Total Amount Wagered For Race. This resets for every individual race.
- There is a $1,000 limit, per horse per bet type for show bets. Any wager placed above this amount will be considered "No Action".
- There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a certain type of wager, all wagers on that type will be refunded.
- If a track is on our betting menu, but not listed on the Horse Track Categories, the Maximum Net Profits defaults to $500.
- If the track payout on a race pays to ALL on Super/Trifectas, and client’s wager has the exact ticket, the customer will be paid out the whole minus the takeout percentage. If pool information is not available, the payout will be 3x’s the consolation payout period. If take out information is not available, it will default to 20%. If paid out to the whole pool, consolation payouts on the same rates will not apply. All normal tracks limits are still applicable.
- Any attempt to play negative pool hedges will result in account suspension.